We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- ½ organic raw beetroot
- 2 organic orange carrots
- 2 white onions and their green stems
- 1 organic apple
- 150 g crab meat
- 50 g of sprouted shoots
- 1 stirred yogurt
- 5 cl of white rice vinegar
- 100 g of cooked basmati rice
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- Wash and peel the beetroot and carrots. Grate them.
- Wash and cut the stems of the onions. Keep it green. Slice it with the onions.
- Wash and grate the apple.
- In a salad bowl, combine the vegetables, apple, white onions, crab meat and sprouted shoots. Add half of the sliced green stems, the rest will be used to decorate.
- Prepare the sauce: in a salad bowl, pour the stirred yogurt, salt, pepper and white rice vinegar.
- Mix the rice with the ingredients, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the rest of the chopped onion stems.
- Pour in the yogurt sauce and serve immediately.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : C. Herlédan