We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Lasagna with spinach, ricotta and fresh basil is an original recipe that should surprise your guests but also your taste buds as they are so fragrant.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- Lasagna Plates
- 1 Béchamel sauce made with 25 cl of milk (optional)
- 400 g ofspinach fresh or frozen
- 250 g of ricotta
- 50 g grated Parmesan
- Salt pepper,
- 1 shallot
- 1 large bunch of basil
- Olive oil
Lasagna recipe with spinach and fresh basil
The recipe for lasagna with spinach and basil is original, tasty and easy to make.
- In a saucepan, brown the minced shallot in olive oil
- Add the frozen spinach cubes until there is no more water in the pot
- Remove from the heat and add the ricotta. Mix gently until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- Chop the basil and add it to the preparation
In a baking dish:
- Butter the dish to prevent the lasagna plates from sticking
- Start by covering the bottom of the dish with sheets of lasagna
- Add part of the ricotta, spinach and basil mixture on top
- Then add a little Béchamel (you can omit the béchamel in order to have a slightly lighter finish)
- Repeat this operation by alternating a plate of lasagna, a mixture of ricotta, spinach and basil, Béchamel sauce until there is no more ingredient.
- Finish with plates of lasagna and sprinkle everything with the grated Parmesan
Finally, bake everything for 30 to 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 °.
Enjoy your meal !