We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Delicious and gourmet, here is the recipe for the langoustine gratin with Armorican sauce.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 kg of langoustines (glazed)
- 20 g of sea salt butter
- 50 g of parmesan
For the Armorican sauce:
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 branch of celery
- 4 podsgarlic
- 1 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 5 cl of cognac
- 2 glasses of white wine
- 50 cl of fish stock
- 1 bouquet garni
- 20 g semi-salted butter
- 20 g flour
- 10 cl of heavy cream (30% M.F.)
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Gratin of langoustine tails, Armorican sauce
- Shell the langoustines, keep the heads and shells. Place the langoustines in the fridge.
For the Armorican sauce:
Prepare the langoustine stock:
- Peel, wash and chop the onion.
- Peel, wash and dice the carrot.
- Wash and cut the celery into pieces.
- Peel, wash, degerm the garlic and then crush it.
- In a Dutch oven, sear the scampi shells in the olive oil.
Add the vegetables, stir and sear everything for 5 minutes. Stir in the tomato paste and let lightly caramelize. Flambé with cognac. Add the 2 glasses of white wine and the fish stock. Bring to a boil, add the bouquet garni and simmer for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, make a roux:
- In a saucepan, just melt the butter, add the flour.
- Filter 25 cl of the langoustine stock, return it to the boil. Incorporate (while whisking) the roux to bind the Armorican sauce. Add the heavy cream, reduce slightly, the sauce should be smooth. Check the seasoning.
- Put the oven in grill position.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter, sear the langoustine tails for 2 minutes. Then place them in a gratin dish, cover with Armorican sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan and brown in the oven.
A frozen langoustine is a langoustine preserved in ice between its place of fishing and its auction sale. It is an easier to peel langoustine.
Chisel : cut into small cubes.
Blaze : pass a poultry under the flame of a burner to finish cleaning it or sprinkle an alcoholic dish (whiskey, Grand Marnier, rum, cognac, calvados, armagnac ...) and set it on fire to enhance the taste .
Wet : pour a liquid: wetting (water, milk, broth, stock, wine ...) in order to cook or make a sauce, a juice ... This liquid is poured until it touches the top of the cooking ingredient.
Reduce : evaporate a liquid to concentrate the flavor of a food by bringing it to a boil.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: C. Herlédan, F. Hamel