We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Blueberry pie is an ideal dessert to make in the summer when the blueberries start to brown in the sun and they are just waiting to be picked ...
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 250g of flour
- 500 g of blueberries savages
- 100 g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 125 g caster sugar
- 3 tbsp. icing sugar soup
Blueberry Pie Recipe
This delicious blueberry pie recipe is easy and can just as easily be made with pre-made shortbread dough just like frozen blueberries.
Preparation of the shortbread:
- Cut the butter into small pieces, put it on a plate and wait for it to soften
- Put the flour in a bowl
- Dig a well in which you add the sugar and salt then the softened butter
- Crumble everything with your fingers so as to obtain a dough resembling sand
- Crack the egg and add it, then knead the dough to obtain a homogeneous mixture
- Let stand for 1 hour in the refrigerator
Meanwhile, preparing the blueberries:
- Wash and hull the blueberries if necessary
- Arrange the blueberries in a pie dish and sprinkle a little sugar on top
Preheat the oven to 180 ° (th.6):
- Roll the dough on a floured work surface
- Once well spread, place the dough in a buttered pie dish
- Prick the bottom with a fork in several places
- Add the blueberries
- Bake and cook for 20 minutes
You can serve this blueberry tart with a drizzle of liquid cream,
Enjoy your meal !