We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Retail horticulture jobs in West Sussex
Are you interested in working as a salesperson in our retail horticulture sector?
Please submit your CV below or click here to apply now
Are you interested in working as a customer service adviser in our retail horticulture sector?
Please submit your CV below or click here to apply now
We are looking for sales staff to join our horticulture team based at our main regional centre in East Sussex. Here you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the retail branches within our business. In addition to providing excellent customer service, you will develop and manage the selling of our products through effective internal and external marketing.
If you are an experienced retail horticulturist or nursery manager looking to step up into a management role, we are looking for talented individuals to join our horticulture team. We offer excellent training, development and support to all of our horticulture colleagues and our business continues to grow and expand.
Salary and Benefits
As a retail horticulture employee in our business you will receive a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
DBS Disclosure Statement (if a Disclosure statement is required)
25 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Flexible Benefits and Holiday Arrangements
Cycle to Work Scheme
Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Annual Recognition Award and Company Annual Bonus
Our colleagues and customers are our biggest asset. As part of a fun, vibrant and friendly team you will work together to build and maintain long-term relationships with colleagues, customers and potential customers. We actively promote and welcome a diverse range of people into our team, and we are keen to employ anyone who can add value to our business and our colleagues.
If you feel you have the experience and qualities we are looking for to manage a nursery we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume for consideration today.
• Be able to understand all aspects of the nursery operation ensuring that all aspects of our business are being performed effectively.
• Be able to supervise a team, ensuring that they are performing all their roles correctly.
• Ensure that all staff are providing a high quality customer service to all of our customers.
• Ensure that nursery standards are being met, and that the health and safety of our colleagues is also being met.
• Be able to work as part of a team with others and be able to take responsibility for their work.
• Support the Head of Horticulture to provide high level advice to the Horticulture Manager on all issues relating to horticulture and our business.
• Be part of the Management team for the overall nursery and be responsible for our horticulture.
• Be able to support the Head of Horticulture in the development and further development of the business within horticulture.
• Be able to communicate effectively in order to work to the standards of the business.
• Be a positive team player with good customer skills who are able to get along with people at all levels.
• Be able to work in a team environment, providing support to colleagues in order to meet the service level expectations of the business.
• The ideal candidate will have an understanding of growing areas and different crops, and understand the growing cycle of crops in the UK.
• The ideal candidate will be able to understand customers, their needs and problems.
• The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, along with a clear understanding of what the role entails and how the business is run.
• The ideal candidate will work within the Hertfordshire area.
• We are looking to expand our business in South West Hertfordshire and have positions available across the area.
We are proud of our nursery and take a pride in our customer service. So if you think you are the person we are looking for, please apply now. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Nurture Horticulture is a small and family-run business who have been trading for more than 20 years. We are now looking to further develop and grow the business, so we are recruiting our first Horticultural Technical Manager.
The ideal candidate will be managing technical personnel and will manage a team of staff with the responsibility of technical support to customers. As well as working with clients to meet their specification to a high standard.
The ideal candidate should have a degree or its equivalent, however the business is looking for an individual who can drive growth and development for the business.
We are looking for the person who has the ability to be hands on with the company. The role requires a high degree of communication and interaction with clients and employees to be successful.
Our Nursery is located in Hertfordshire.
Alfred Stevens Ltd is a family run business who provide a full supply of growing products from seed to nursery. As a small and family run business we pride ourselves on the high level of customer service we provide.
As a growing business we are looking to expand across the south east, and as such are looking to grow the sales of our nursery. The growing business is currently looking for a Sales Assistant who will work full time, on a weekly basis, to maximise sales and increase customer service.
If this role is of interest, then please feel free to apply or for more information.
To apply, please complete our online application form and attach your CV. If you have any questions, then please feel free to contact us.